Sunday, July 15, 2012


So I made a dumb mistake last week in my painting of the cabinet doors. It was really one of those mistakes I am glad I made because I know I will never do it twice. To keep things clean while I painted, I laid some paper on the floor underneath the doors. When I panted the edges of the doors I inadvertently glues the doors to the paper.  When I came in the next day I was pulling paper off the doors and leaving behind bits. Then spent the next hour scraping off the paper.  





    
Doors guled to the  paper

Well at lest I made it now and wont do agin. Better now then at a job. In the End I got the second coat of paint on, need to do another coat then assembly.

The doors with bits on them before I scraped them all down

After the second the coat with the wood interests over the hinges


Contract: john.t.pickard@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment